What are the 5 things you should never do while consuming Levitra?
Levitra is a standout medication that is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) and related issues. The drug is comparable to and often preferred by users over other top ED medications like Viagra and Cialis. The use of Levitra for ED is incredibly effective when the dosing instructions are followed. There are also certain things to keep in mind, specifically what you should not do, while using this ED med.
Levitra is available as a prescription medication because of its potency, and also for the fact that it has to be used a certain way under medical supervision or there could be some unwanted consequences. Many persons simply consume the pills thinking that it will work automatically to produce a strong erection and that there is nothing more to it. However the ED pills should be taken only learning of certain precautions and what should never be done while on the drug. This information can help tremendously in protecting your health and preventing any unwanted adverse effects.
What are the 5 things to avoid doing while using Levitra?
It is easy to slip into a pattern where taking a pill is just like any other chore. There is more to this when it comes to using ED drugs like Levitra. Here are 5 of the most important things to know and avoid doing
- Nitrate medications – Consuming drugs that have some form of nitrate is quite dangerous, especially when you have blood pressure problems. Nitrates can interact with Levitra to make the blood pressure drop to very low levels, which can even become life-threatening.
- Using alcohol – The use of alcohol while on the ED pill can reduce the efficacy of the drug and also raise the risk of certain side effects. The individual may think that a little alcohol can help set the mood but this should not be done.
- Consuming certain foods – Taking in high fat meals before popping the pill can alter the efficacy of Levitra. Grapefruit and its products can also affect the way the drug works.
- Taking other drugs for ED – You may be tempted to try more than one drug for treating ED but this is not recommended. Allow for a lapse of a few days after trying Levitra before using any other ED medication, even if it is just an herbal formulation.
- Taking more than one dose in a day – If the drug does not work as expected, waiting for 24 hours to pass before trying the next dose. Taking two doses on the same day or simultaneously can result in certain side effects that can easily be avoided.
One should always watch out for the side effects that occur if any, particularly if you have painful erection or an erection that lasts longer than four hours. Remember that foreplay and sexual stimulation are important for getting an erection without relying entirely on the drug, and that Levitra only aids the process.